The following is a very basic merge, it assumes the data structure is the same for all combined tables.
- Select the first table within Tables Pane
- Copy the selected table (CTRL+C)
- Paste the copied table into the Tables Pane (CTRL+V)
- The Paste Table As dialog will appears
- Ensure the Structure and Data option is selected, select OK
- Open the newly copied table in Design View (Right-click > Design View)
- Drop all AutoNumber fields, Primary Keys, and Foreign Keys
- Save the changes to the copied table
- Copy the new table (CTRL+C)
- Paste the new table into the Tables Pane (CTRL+V)
- The Paste Table As dialog will appear again
- Type the name of the table that will recieve the copied data
- Ensure the Append Data to Existing Table option is selected, select OK
Using this method Access provids no feedback on the results of the merge.
Quick and dirty!